Details about Eternity’s End come to light. Jared and Manny cover all the 9.2 information that is at large!
Team 2 previewed the 9.2 patch this morning and also lifted the embargo for several interviews the team had done with publications. We have gathered all the information here.
- 9.2 intended to be the final chapter of Shadowlands (last major patch but there may still be a 9.2.5)
- Sylvanas will give information on what the Jailer is after
- Uther will be key to reaching Sylvanas with her restored soul
- Tyrande will face ‘a very different Sylvanas’
- Renown will stop at 80
- No further development of Soulbinds
- The SEPULCHER OF THE FIRST ONES
- 11 Boss Raid
- The Jailer
- The Terrestrial Wing Keeper
- Week 1 of patch, raid is not open yet
- Week 2 of patch, normal and heroic open up to boss 8
- Week 3 of patch, normal/heroic/mythic are fully open with all 11 bosses
- The encounter with Anduin is a huge moment for the story and they want to let it breath (Anduin oth boss)
- 11 Boss Raid
- Tier Sets
- Comes from raid, M+ and PvP
- 2 and 4 set bonuses
- Set bonuses will be like the past, with unique benefits for a certain playstyle, and swapping with spec.
- You can get pieces from the Great Vault but not from end of dungeon chest
- “Forge of Creation” system
- Use currency and an item from PvP or dungeons to create set pieces
- Meant as Bad Luck Protection or catch-up method
- New Zone
- Zereth Mortis
- new zone activities, daily quests, events, and rewards
- Cypher of the First Ones is the new player progression system
- “this place that was crafted by the beings that created the cosmos as we know it”
- Split into two biomes showing a before and after the First Ones
- You will be able to equip two legendaries
- The unlock is account wide
- One Covenant Legendary and one other
- Next level of legendaries will come from Zereth Mortis NOT Torghast
- The Solo shuffle
- 3 v 3 PvP Brawl with a pool of 6 players.
- Solo queue
- Players put into different teams
- Round robin, the player with the best overall performance at the end wins.
- Test for future PvP and are encouraging feedback
- New dancing mini-game at the Darkmoon Faire
- Encrypted build on CDN PTR maybe very soon
- Shadowlands: Watch the Eternity’s End Developer Preview
- World of Warcraft Devs Say Eternity’s End Will Establish the Fate of Shadowlands and its Characters
- Shadowlands, Eternity’s End Q&A with Steve Danuser and Morgan Day: End of Book One?
- Double Legendary Restrictions (Covenant Legendary + One) & Torghast No Longer Required
The Good and the Bad
This week, it was announced that Blizzard has made a few concessions to the #ABetterABK movement. Through their collective action, contract workers within ABK will be given the following:
- Thanksgiving and Winter breaks as paid time off
- Increase of minimum hourly rate for all temp employees to $17/hour
- Starting January 1st, 2022, 13 paid holidays each year
- Agency partners have agreed to match sick PTO offered to Blizzard temp employees, increasing accrued sick time to 9 days per year (matching current Blizzard employee standard)
- Beginning new career growth and learning programs as part of temporary workers’ development, more information to come at a later date.
Meanwhile the response to the DFEH case has been far less promising.
- They have asked the court to remove contract workers from the scope of the suit brought by California.
- They have argued that 3 complaints be removed from the 11 filed in the DFEH suit
- Employment Discrimination Because of Sex – Termination
- Employment Discrimination Because of Sex – Constructive Discharge
- Waiver of Rights, Procedures and Release of Claims
- These claims are argued to not be supported by facts in the DFEH’s suit and do not meet a legal standard to actually move forward. If the demurrer is successful, the court may narrow the DFEH’s case or dismiss it entirely.
For Azeroth! Discord
LISTEN ON THESE PLATFORMS: