This week, Manny and Joce talk about the Patch 9.0.5 and then take your emails. All that and more on this week’s For Azeroth! Make sure you check out the newest episode of The Council of Beerisfal, also in the For Azeroth! podcast feed.
Torghast Darkness Event
This week we have another Torghast event with the Unbridled Darkness Anima Power.
- Power offered at the start of a non-TC run when in a party of 2 or more.
- Every 5 enemies that you kill grants a “buff” that increases your damage and healing done by 75%; increases your movement speed by 30% but blacks out everything on screen except your UI.
- There are a litany of modifiers to the power as you progress through the run
- Increasing Phantasma gains while blind
- Extending the duration of darkness as you kill enemies
- Damage the closest target to you (friend or foe) with Shadow damage
- Buckwyster asks: So this new “Darkness” Torghast… Should it be a M+ affix?
Wandering Ancient Mount is here!
The player selected community mount is now on live servers. The Wandering Ancient is now being delivered to all the eligible players after a slight delay.
- Mount changes with seasons.
- Mount special has different variations
- No additional cost is required other than having purchased Shadowland
- 20% off promotion for Shadowlands now on until March 14th
- Now Available: Wandering Ancient Mount
For Azeroth! Discord
LISTEN ON THESE PLATFORMS: