This week Manny and Joce talk all about their Shadowlands launch experience, story spoiler free! All that and more on this week’s For Azeroth!
It’s Extra Life time again! CLICK HERE to support the TGI team, including Joce!
How Has Azeroth Been Treating You
- Preparation, anticipation, initial issues, things that went better (or worse) than expected
- How did you level? (Dungeons, tons of side quests, explore a lot.)
- How much of a crowd was there?
- Which covenant did you pick and why? When were you finally sure which one to pick?
- How has the game been at max level? Is there too much or too little to do?
- Is the path forward at the endgame straightforward? Are there any systems that surprised you once you got hands-on play?
- Have you started on professions, or dealt with anything in the early Shadowlands economy?
You can send your emails to FAZpodcast@gmail.com
For the next show, I’m hoping you can cover some “noob need to know ” for the expansion – the back and forth on Tor’ghast was really helpful — I’m just feeling really overwhelmed with what the heck to focus on come release… I plan to just get to max level and enjoy the story but that seems insufficient.
- Tor’ghast (810 Soul Ash cap this week)
- Weekly PvP / Dungeon Quests
- Renown Quests
Daily To-Do List for Week 1 of Shadowlands
- Maw Dailies and Eye of the Jailer
- World Quests
For Azeroth! Discord
LISTEN ON THESE PLATFORMS: